Subject: Re: Digitizing Video With Par
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 94 22:51:14 PDT

Fred Pienkos writes:
>
>We aree getting a par and a tbc4 soon where i work, and i was wondering
>if it actually records video at 60 fields per second using the tbcIV.
>Has anyone done this? 

	Yes I have, and yes it does.

>Does it work good? Hows the quality? 

	With the Micropolis drives, the capture quality is virtually 
transparent.  The Seagate is not recommended for capture--captures at about
VHS quality.  Get the Micropolis.

 Id be
>skeptical to think it worked good, or I would think i would have heard
>more about it.

	Haven't been reading here, have you?  Everybody loves it.

>    o  Fred Pienkos                 |  Columbia College Chicago           o

***********************************************************************
*   (OOOOO)  [email-masked]  |  Synergy Graphix & Animation     *
*  (OOOOOOO)  Welcome to Seattle!  |   Film and Video Productions     *
*    \\\\\\    Have a latte'!      |Technical Subjects Our Specialty! *
*     \\\\\\                       |                                  *
***********************************************************************